The 3C3® Series PoE Tester is designed for speed testing and verifying standard active and passive PoE networks as well as measuring power level of a PoE system even with reversed polarity on IEEE 802.3 af (PoE), 802.3 at(PoE+) and 802.3bt(PoE++) type3 compliant standard PoE.
Voltage Range : 30V to 60V.
Max Current : 750 mA each pair, total, 1.5Amps.
By performing both one-site PSE voltage testing and In-line (PSE/PD) power level testing.
● PSE testing – Identifies the presence and proper voltage for PoE application as well as verifies the PSE is delivering voltage power compliant with alternative End (A) or Mid (B) or both and with REV LEDs indicate a reversed power in either IEEE 802.3 af or 802.3 at or 802.3 bt compliant standard.(Note: the tester displays 802.3 at instead of 802.3bt present.)
● Inline testing – Measures and displays in rotation between voltage (Volts), current (mAs) and power (Watts) via 4 digit 7 segment LEDs, which provides Voltage available, current flowing and how much power an PD actually need ensure a sufficient power for PD.
The tester built-in a Gigabit Ethernet transformer for PoE+ Application with up 1.1 Amps tolerance continuous for each pair total 2.2 Amps to isolate data passes and measure power without interruption of data. It can accurately and continuously measure and display the power level of PoE at In-line testing. They also equipped with a step button for selecting specific test data for easier reading. The PoE tester is a handy professional diagnostic tool for speed up installing and troubleshooting PoE enabled device, and validating actual power let cable installers to save time surety that PD receives appropriate power.
|Connector Interface||2X RJ45 jack (PSE test jack, PD test jack)|
|Step Button||For selecting specific data to display.Default display for voltage value.|
|Display||* 4 LEDs indicate IEEE 802.3 af or 802.3 at standard.
* Dual 7-digit LEDs indicate power source either End (A) Span (1/2,3/6) or Mid (B) span (4/5,7/8) or both.
* 2 Yellow LEDs indicate reversed polarity for power type.
* Display in rotation between voltage (U) (Vots), current (A) (mA or Amp) and power (P) (Watts).
|Voltage Range||Max 30V to 60V for mode A and Mode B. (1% accuracy)|
|Max Current||750mA for Mode A and Mode B, total 1.5 Amps.|
|Gigabit(PoE+)Ethernet Transformer||Support 10/100 and Gigabit data rates, isolated data passes Through for all 4 pairs.|
|With 1.1 Amp tolerance continuous for each pair.|
|Standard compliant||IEEE 802.3 af (PoE), 802.3 at (PoE+), and 802.3bt (PoE++) type3.|
|Testing||One–ended testing–PSE. In-line testing – between PSE and PD.|
|Tester load loss||0.75W|
|Operating Temp. Storage Temp.||32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C). -40°F to 131°F (-20°C to 55°C).|
|Operating Humidity||MAX 90% non – condensing.|
|Size||99 X 36 X 26mm / 3.9 X 1.4 X 1 inch. 0.1lb / 1.6oz.|
|Certification and compliance||CE, FCC, RoHS.|